membership of Hear and Say
You can support Hear and Say by becoming a member.
The number of members is extremely valuable in Hear and Say's dealings with government, statutory bodies and donors generally. A strong membership underpins support for our lobbying for more and improved services to ensure that all Queensland families, who would benefit from Auditory-Verbal Therapy for their child with a hearing loss, can be accommodated.
Annual membership cost is $30 (incl GST) and can be purchased on line here or contact Hear and Say on 07 3850 2111.
In addition to providing a small financial contribution towards our services, membership offers the following benefits:
• Invitation to attend the Annual General Meeting (AGM) which is held in the final quarter of each calendar year;
• A ‘voice’ for the organisation;
• One official vote per paid up member at the AGM;
• Only members are eligible for appointment to the Board of Directors;
• Periodic publications of the Hear and Say Centre newsletter IMPACT and the Annual Report.