Join Our Team
Being part of the Hear and Say team is an opportunity to work alongside passionate individuals who together open worlds for children and adults impacted by hearing loss.
A career with Hear and Say offers rewarding experiences, opportunities to advance your career and the chance to make a difference and create better futures for people with hearing loss.
Whether you are working directly with children to teach them to hear, listen and speak, in our adult rehabilitation program, school screening team, training and education or in a vital office role, as a Hear and Say employee you will grow both personally and professionally. We have a supportive and friendly culture that is underpinned by our values.
Hear and Say ensures our employees are supported and remunerated through:
- Not-for-profit Salary Packaging Benefits
- 6 weeks paid maternity leave to primary carer and one week paid spousal leave (in addition to Federal Government Parental Leave Scheme)
- Flexible work options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional development opportunities
- Social program running regular activities and events
- Onsite staff parking at our Ashgrove, Toowoomba, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast sites
- Healthy workplace initiatives such as reimbursement for flu vaccinations, onsite yoga