Join Our Team
Being part of the Hear and Say team is an opportunity to work alongside passionate individuals who together open worlds for children and adults impacted by hearing loss.
A career with Hear and Say offers rewarding experiences, opportunities to advance your career and the chance to make a difference and create better futures for people with hearing loss.
Whether you are working directly with children to teach them to hear, listen and speak, in our adult rehabilitation program, school screening team, training and education or in a vital office role, as a Hear and Say employee you will grow both personally and professionally. We have a supportive and friendly culture that is underpinned by our values.
Positions currently available:
Adult Hearing Rehabilitation Manager
Our Brisbane centre is looking for someone to join us and lead our adult hearing program. This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified Audiologist to grow this program. Please find the full position description here and if you have any further questions please contact Julie Decker or Emma Rushbrooke on 07 3850 2111. To apply please email email@example.com.
Hear and Say ensures our employees are supported and remunerated through:
- Not-for-profit Salary Packaging Benefits
- Flexible work options
- Employee Assistance Program (including access for immediate family)
- Professional development opportunities
- Social program running regular activities and events
- Onsite staff parking at our Ashgrove, Toowoomba, Gold Coast and Sunshine Coast sites
- Healthy workplace initiatives such as reimbursement for flu vaccinations
Our recruitment process
Hear and Say recruits employees on the basis of merit. Below is a general guide to the stages involved in the recruitment process.
Before applying we encourage you to:
- Review the job advertisement and position description to determine if the role is right for you.
- Read our website to learn more about Hear and Say to ensure our values and culture are a good fit for you.
- Provide a one-page cover letter why you are interested and well suited to the role and your resume by the advertised closing date and time.
- Your application will be reviewed against the requirements of the role.
- Depending on the role and the size of the candidate pool, this stage may include a preliminary interview (via phone or Zoom) to assist with shortlisting.
- If shortlisted, you will be invited to attend a face to face interview.
- At the interview you will meet with two interviewers.
- If you are a preferred applicant, you will be asked to attend a second face to face interview.
- At the interview you will meet with a member of the Executive Management Team and one other interviewer.
- If you’re being considered for the role, we will seek your consent to contact your referees.
- Reference checks will be completed prior to offering you employment.
- If successful, you will be offered the role verbally, followed by a written offer of employment.