Hear and Say has a range of volunteering opportunities available to help make a difference in the lives of our children.
From corporate volunteer days to fundraising events and clinical or research roles, we are always grateful for our volunteers who willingly give their time, skills and enthusiasm to help us achieve our mission.
Register your interest in volunteering with Hear and Say and we will be in contact when opportunities become available.
Current volunteering opportunities
Administrative Support: Toowoomba Centre
This volunteer role will assist our small, friendly Toowoomba team with the following:
- booking appointments
- word processing, data entry, scanning, filing, photocopying
- maintaining equipment and replenishing office / stationary supplies
- greeting clients / visitors / supporters on phone and at reception
- room set up and catering for functions
- adhoc administrative tasks as requested
At 9.10pm on 24 October 2013 our beautiful daughter Maia was born.
The moment of elation was short-lived as we immediately noticed her left ear was missing. I frantically looked to the medical team around me for answers but received none.
Panic set in as we waited 4 days in hospital for an ENT to explain her condition, by which point we already had all the answers from Simone, who runs the Microtia and Atresia Program at Hear and Say.