Everyday tips and strategies to help your child
Our parent education provides face-to-face and online training, events and resources. The workshops bring families together to learn from experts, and importantly, from each other.
Topics provide information and strategies which you can implement into your day-to-day routine to foster your child’s development.
Topics can include:
- Mealtime for fussy eaters
- Sleep and settling
- The role of music in child development
- Your child’s hearing technology
Eight parent education sessions are held per year across a combination of face-to-face events or via webinar. Some topics will be recorded and made available afterwards. You can find them here.
Upcoming Parent Education
- 21 July: 1, 2, 3 magic, register here.
- 8 September: Fathers and grandparents day
- 27 October: Fussy Eaters: Making mealtimes fun
- 17 November: Getting ready for school