Everyday tips and strategies to help your child
Our parent education provides face-to-face and online training, events and resources. The workshops bring families together to learn from experts, and importantly, from each other.
Topics provide information and strategies which you can implement into your day-to-day routine to foster your child’s development.
Topics can include:
- Mealtime for fussy eaters
- Sleep and settling
- The role of music in child development
- Your child’s hearing technology
Eight parent education sessions are held per year across a combination of face-to-face events or via webinar. Some topics will be recorded and made available afterwards. You can find them here.
Hear and Say is currently offering 50% off selected recorded parent education sessions. Access six hours of information for just $145.
Upcoming Parent Education
- Wednesday, 24 February 2021 – Eyes Open. Ears On. – Register here.
- Wednesday, 24 March 2021 – Does my child need Occupational Therapy? Register here.
- Wednesday, 12 May 2021
- Wednesday, 9 June 2021
- Wednesday, 18 August 2021
- Wednesday, 8 September 2021
- Wednesday, 20 October 2021
- Wednesday, 24 November 2021