Hear and Say’s range of Group Social Skills programs equip families, children and young adults with the skills they need to overcome common issues faced in social, education and in the community.
The programs are specifically aligned to age groups and developmental stages, and provide a safe, welcoming environment for participants to foster their interpersonal skills and confidence through connection with peers. Some programs occur on a weekly or fortnightly basis while others are undertaken over the course of one to three days periodically throughout the year.
By undertaking the programs, participants will:
- Build confidence
- Practice communication techniques
- Identify feelings and express emotions
- Practice conflict resolution
- Regulate and manage feelings and emotions in difficult situations
- Recognise values, strengths and positive qualities
- Listen Little Stars: 0 -12 Months, click here
- Little LEAP: 1 – 2 years, click here
- LEAP: 0-4 years, click here
- Munch and Learn: 3 – 4 years, click here
- LAUNCHPad: 4 – 5 years, click here
- ROCKET: 5 – 6 years, click here
- PLANET: 6 – 7 years, click here
- COMET: 8 – 11 years, click here
- MARS: 8 – 12 years (microtia and atresia), click here
- STAR: 12 – 15 years, click here
- Hear to Live: 16+ years, click here
The COMET program is a wonderful experience to be given the opportunity to be a part of. I loved the activities that we completed. Learning and understanding what’s happening to us with how we hear and how and what we think. I am so grateful for the work – and the extra work – you have put in to make and take this program online. Thank you, again, for what you and the Hear and Say COMET Program team are doing for me and the rest of the participants.
– MacKenzie Online COMET participant
Express your interest
Let us know which programs you’re interested in and keep up to date with the latest information and registrations.
Please note that prices are subject to change in accordance to the NDIS price guide and will be applied at time of invoicing.