Sydney Mini Conference
Hear and Say is proud to host our Sydney Microtia and Atresia Mini Conference. The program provides the latest in best-practice, research and information for families.
Join us to hear from local and international experts in microtia and atresia. Dr Sheryl Lewin, ear reconstruction Surgeon from the United States of America, and Dr Joe Dusseldorp, plastic and reconstructive surgeon from Sydney, will both be sharing current information on ear reconstruction. They will both also be available for individual consultations.
Date: Saturday 16 May, 2020
Time: 8.30am – 12.00pm (registration 8.00am)
Where: Hilton Sydney, 488 George Street, Sydney NSW 2000
*The Hilton is offering discounts on accomodation, find out more, here.
Cost: $234.00 (4hrs of Parent Training). This can be funded through your NDIS plan – if you do not have access to NDIS, please contact us to discuss as subsidised funding may be available.
- Audiology: Trudie Dowell, Audiologist, Hear and Say
- Innovations in Porous Implant Ear Reconstruction including 3D technology: Dr Sheryl Lewin, Ear Reconstruction surgeon (CA, USA)
- Ear Reconstruction in Australia: Dr Joe Dusseldorp, Ear Reconstruction surgeon (Sydney, AUS)
- Navigating your journey and advocating for your child: Simone Cheadle, Microtia and Atresia Program Coordinator, Hear and Say
- Parent and Patient Panel: Various parents and patients
Individual consultations are available with world-renowned surgeon Dr Sheryl Lewin and Sydney surgeon Dr Joe Dusseldorp (by appointment only). Consultation run for 10-15 minutes after the conference and can be requested during the registration process. We will contact you following registration to confirm details of these appointments.