NDIS Information Sessions
Hear and Say have two NDIS Officers who can assist you with any inquiries you may have.
Our two NDIS Officer’s, Brooke Dunn and Michelle Boswood can help you understand how the NDIS works and the types of funding and support available for families. They can help you understand how Hear and Say can assist you with NDIS and answer any questions you may have including but limited to:
- The design and key principles of the NDIS
- Eligibility and how to access the NDIS
- The paperwork you require
- Understanding the process around having a planning conversation
- What to expect from your planning conversation
- What happens when you receive your NDIS plan
- Implementing your NDIS plan
Please contact the team by email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3850 2111.
At 9.10pm on 24 October 2013 our beautiful daughter Maia was born.
The moment of elation was short-lived as we immediately noticed her left ear was missing. I frantically looked to the medical team around me for answers but received none.
Panic set in as we waited 4 days in hospital for an ENT to explain her condition, by which point we already had all the answers from Simone, who runs the Microtia and Atresia Program at Hear and Say.