Thank you for signing up to regular giving
Thank you so much for joining our community of regular donors, who help to open worlds for children impacted by hearing loss and developmental delay.
If you have processed your pledge by credit card, you will shortly receive an email which outlines all the details of our regular giving program.
If you do not receive this email, or you wish to make any amendments to your monthly gift, please email email@example.com.
If you would prefer to sign up to a regular direct debit, please complete the form below.
Thank you again for your wonderful support. We look forward to keeping you informed about all the ways your donation will help children to hear, say and live.
Direct Debit Service Request Agreement
Thank you so much for providing the reliable, regular support that Hear and Say needs to continue our vital programs which give children the gifts of speech and sound.
We promise that we will:
- Ensure all your details remain confidential. Your personal records and account details will be kept private and held in the strictest confidence. They will only be disclosed if requested by you personally, or the financial institution if a claim is made for an alleged incorrect debit.
- Confirm the details of your automatic deduction arrangement prior to the first drawing.
- Debit your nominated financial institution account or credit card on the 21st of the due month at the nominated frequency. Instances where scheduled deduction falls on a non-working day (i.e. weekend or public/bank holiday), the deduction may occur on the first working day following the scheduled date.
- Provide you with at least 14 days’ notice in writing before we change the terms of the agreement.
- Send you an annual consolidated tax receipt at the end of each financial year, so you can claim your gifts as a tax deduction.
In return, we’d be most grateful if you could:
- Ensure that your nominated account/credit card can accept direct debits. Direct Debiting is not available on every account. If in doubt, please check with your financial institution.
- Ensure that on the drawing date there are sufficient cleared funds in your nominated account. If the transaction is returned unpaid, we will contact you seeking your instructions.
- Advise us at least 5 days prior to the drawing date if the nominated account is transferred or closed or if the account details change. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (07) 3850 2111.
- Provide us with 5 days’ notice if you wish to defer, alter, suspend or cancel the automatic deduction agreement.
Personal information is collected by Hear and Say’s Fundraising Department to process donations, issue tax receipts, send invitations and updates only. Hear and Say does not share your information with other institutions. Please contact email@example.com if you wish to limit the use of your information. For example, if you do not wish to receive information on Hear and Say’s fundraising events. if you do not wish to receive Hear and Say’s newsletter ‘Impact’, or if you do not wish to receive Hear and Say’s eNewsletter.
Thank you so much for becoming a regular donor and believing as much as we do that every child born deaf can receive the gifts of speech and sound. Make sure you keep a copy of your pledge email confirmation for your records.
Please Contact Us if you would like to discuss the details of your regular gift.
Hear and Say ABN: 32 058 430 069. All donations of $2 or more are tax-deductible.