Partner With Us
Our partnerships are tailored to create mutual benefits both for your organisation and for children born deaf or hard of hearing.
We’re committed to working collaboratively with like-minded businesses, organisations and philanthropic funders, to build meaningful and sustainable partnerships.
Whether your goal is to connect with your customers, deepen your community involvement, empower staff to engage with a meaningful charity or increase brand awareness and cause-driven marketing opportunities, a partnership with Hear and Say can provide the opportunity to deliver genuine outcomes.
There are a number of ways to get involved, from sponsoring specific events or workplace giving, to joining fundraising activities and more.
Workplace giving is one of the most simple and cost-effective ways to make a positive community contribution to the lives of children born deaf or hard of hearing. Workplace giving donations can be as much or as little as you wish, and are regularly deducted from pre-tax pay reducing your taxable income. Sometimes employers even opt to match the donations made by their staff, doubling the effectiveness of their gift!
Workplace giving is beneficial for employees, employers as well as children with hearing loss:
- For organisations, you can demonstrate a strategic commitment to corporate social responsibility and community profile.
- For employees, it is an opportunity to make a difference to Hear and Say.
- As a charity, Hear and Say relies on donations from generous people like you to provide support and services to teach children to hear, listen and speak, just like their peers.
Hear and Say is proud to partner with like-minded businesses and organisations across sectors, including the community, corporates, government and philanthropy. Together, we work with organisations to deliver a partnership that is sustainable, mutually beneficial and supports babies and children born deaf or hard of hearing.
We welcome partnerships on a number of levels, including:
- Workplace hearing screening
- Sponsorship and brand partnerships with events or campaigns
- Staff engagement programs including fundraising, volunteering, workplace giving and event participation
“When it came to picking the right charity for the Stadium, we were taken by the amazing results Hear and Say has achieved and the remarkable difference they make to the lives of so many Queenslanders who otherwise would of not reached their full potential.” – Alan Graham, Suncorp Stadium. Read more about our longstanding partnership with Suncorp Stadium here.
We work with many incredible businesses, organisations and philanthropic partners. It is with our most heartfelt thanks that we recognise our partners for their ongoing contribution.