Hear and Say would like to invite young adults with hearing loss to a special workshop and lunch event HEAR TO LIVE on Tuesday 22nd January, 2019.
As you think, prepare and plan for life after school we would like to help you with the transition by providing you with information and support.
- WHEN: Tuesday 22nd January 2019
- TIME: 11.30 am – 2.30pm (11.15 arrival)
- LOCATION: Hear and Say Brisbane Centre, 29 Nathan Avenue, Ashgrove QLD
- Cost: NDIS and philanthropic funding available
- RSVP: Friday 11 January registering your details in the form below
- Click here to download the invitation.
REGISTER YOUR ATTENDANCE AT OUR EVENT BY FILLING IN THE DETAILS BELOW
Share Your Story
We have lots of young adults who have been with Hear and Say since they were children and are now working, travelling and living their life to it’s full potential. We can’t wait to share their stories with you in 2019 …
See how you can support more children with hearing loss. Volunteer, host an event and more!
At 9.10pm on 24 October 2013 our beautiful daughter Maia was born.
The moment of elation was short-lived as we immediately noticed her left ear was missing. I frantically looked to the medical team around me for answers but received none.
Panic set in as we waited 4 days in hospital for an ENT to explain her condition, by which point we already had all the answers from Simone, who runs the Microtia and Atresia Program at Hear and Say.